This week on The Breaks:
- Host’s Confucius and Fresh talk about the sale of Verzuz to Triller Network, and discuss whether or not this means that Timbaland and Swizz Beatz sold out.
- Both hosts discuss whether CMG is the hottest record label in the game right now.
- In this week’s installment of Random Hip Hop Facts, you’ll learn facts about Kris Kross, Fat Joe, Biggie and the movie “Any Given Sunday.” Plus Fresh dispells the idea that J-bo and Andre 3000 are related.
- Fresh states the Unpopular Opinion that Soulja Boy is more hip-hop than people give him credit for.
- In his Confucius Says segment, Confucius encourages people not to put too much importance on award shows.