This week on The Breaks:
- Fresh is still out so Confucius talks about the recent Verzuz between Souja Boy and Bow Wow, both of whom have been accused of physically assaulting women and asks whether the organizers of Verzuz should be more accountable when it comes to the artists they showcase.
- Confucius talks about the recent article in the Austin Chronicle that he was interviewed for called “21 Austin Rappers to Know in 21.” He applauds the spotlight on Austin’s hip-hop scene and encourages artists who may not have made it on the list not to worry and to keep on doing the work they love.
- you’ll learn interesting things about Cardi B, Young Thug, The Weeknd, T-Pain, Kanye & more in this week’s installment of Hip-Hop Facts.
- Confucius talks about Tyler the Creator after the release of his new mixtape “Call Me if You Get Lost.”
- In his Confucius Says segment, Confucius encourages listeners to lean into loyalty.