This week on The Breaks, Fresh and Confucius:
- Talk about Megan Thee Stallion’s new Savage remix featuring Beyoncé.
- Touch on Drake’s new record Dark Lane Demo Tapes.
- Discuss their Instagram versuz battle between hip-hop of 1996 vs 1997.
- In his Unpopular Opinion, Fresh defends 1997 as a better year for hip-hop than people give it credit for.
- And in his Confucius Says segment, Confucius urges everyone to accept other people’s experiences even if you weren’t a part of them.
Listen to this episode of The Breaks