This week on The Breaks:
- Fresh is still out, so Confucius talks about the recent news that Lil’ Kim would like to do a Verzuz with Nicki Minaj.
- Confucius breaks down the Verzuz battle between Bobby Brown and Keith Sweat
- In this week’s installment of Hip-Hop Facts you’ll learn interesting tidbits about Nas’ classic records “Illmatic” and “It Was Written,” Aaliyah’s “At Your Best,” Jah Rule, Keith Sweat and more.
- Confucius talks about the recent altercation between Lil Uzi Vert, his ex girlfriend Brittany Byrd, and artist SAINt JHN.
- In his Confucius Says segment Confucius defends Austin artist and activist Jonathan “Chaka” Mahone against the unfounded allegations that local artist manager Wane levied against him on twitter.
The Breaks are on every Saturday 10pm-1am on KUTX 98.9.