In this episode of The Breaks
- Hosts Confucius and Fresh talk about the reconciliation between Snoop Dogg and Eminem, and about Dr. Dre’s recent recovery from a brain aneurysm.
- Both hosts discuss Funkmaster Flex’s rise to prominence, his influence in the industry and his penchant for saying things that put him on the wrong side of history.
- In this week’s installment of “Random Hip Hop Facts” The hosts tell you interesting tidbits about Swisher House, Jermaine Dupri, Angie Martinez, Usher and more.
- In his Unpopular Opinion Fresh states that he hopes musicians will think twice before leaving Austin for another city to further their career.
- In his “Confucius Says” segment Confucius encourages people to listen with compassion to those in need.
The Breaks are on every Saturday 10pm-1am on KUTX 98.9.